Monday 11 August 2014

Croatia Style File #3


We drove down to Zuljana on our third day for a day at the beach. Most beaches in Croatia are pebbled so we thought we'd just stay for an hour or two! We discovered a tiny cove, off the beaten track, up a lot of very steep steps and through some bushes and ended up staying there a good few hours! 

The thing I love most about travelling is discovering parts of the world and different countries you'd never normally see.

I wore this out for our first proper 'meal out', mostly to disguise the three hundred mosquito bites on my legs! Joking aside, this is probably the most un-me thing I've ever worn, but I'm completely in love with my Waiste vintage skirt! 

I used to wear these type of skirts all the time when I was about 7 or 8, so this is a total throw back. The loose linen fabric and tie waist makes it the perfect holiday piece, and paired with my fringed suede boots I felt like I was off to the wild-west!






Crop top - Topshop
Skirt - Waiste Vintage
Boots - Vagabond

No comments:

Post a Comment