Wednesday 11 February 2015

Top 5 :


After a week bursting full of bad news, I pretty much never want to spend money on clothes ever again. The thought of buying something just to style once and then stick in the back of my wardrobe for the rest of eternity no longer appeals. Why would I want to waste money so trivially? So I guess my lifetime ambition of dressing simply and sticking to items I already own is subconsciously starting to take shape - if only I could stop making online wishlists! And only if I could stop wearing so much black...

This week's five are very much basic items that I wish my wardrobe was based around and how I plan on dressing until I get myself a real-life job. Weekday has long been one of my faaavourite brands just because it's so damn scandi cool. The fact they're now on ASOS makes me uber happy. Uber. Don't think I've ever used the word uber before. Anyway. Links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment