Tuesday 17 March 2015

What I Wore :










Top : Huddersfield outdoor market 
(a lady has a stall that just sells basic tees for about £2 each and it's the best discovery I've made)
Pinafore : ASOS
Shoes : Vagabond via Urban Outfitters

After seeing Tine at The Fashion Eaters sporting hers, it inspired me to dig out my green cord pinafore dress that admittedly I've had for a couple of years... I always forget how much I love it, but I can never decide what to wear underneath top-wise. I went for this black long sleeve tee, which made photographing this outfit the most difficult challenge I've faced this week. I also paired it with my ugly-as-f Vagabond shoes that I scored for £16 in the UO sale. Bargain!

Has anyone else just caught on to House of Cards? I'm nearly at the end of the first series and I-am-hooked. I didn't think I'd like it so much, 1. because the only programmes I enjoy tend to have some sort of vampire/dragon/fantasy theme and 2. because politics is a few shelves above my head... Buuut it's so brilliant, and it's turned me into an insomniac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment