Wednesday 18 March 2015

What I Wore :












Top : American Apparel
Jeans : Urban Outfitters
Boots : Vagabond

Today has featured the worlds most horrific wine hangover and nothing much else, so I have not left my pjs (or my bed) all day. Luckily for me I already had taken these photos or else I'd have nothing... I do feel a bit guilty for abandoning uni work for another day - but I should have thought about that before I was throwing back Tia Maria like there was no tomorrow!

After browsing page after page of the American Apparel sale, I found this 'big tee' for a fiver and knew I had to get it! I already have a stripey version, which is my most worn item of clothing ever, so it made sense really. I don't know what it is about a good quality, basic tee but the simplistic nature speaks for itself and I don't feel like it needs to be layered up or worn in a certain way to look kool!

No comments:

Post a Comment