Monday 23 March 2015

Wishlist : Seventies Style Bags


This is a bit different to my usual wishlist type posts, but after buying the most perfect Urban Outfitters black leather rucksack in the January sales, I am now a complete bag convert. Until this moment I'd never really seen the point when I had pockets on a jacket, but oh how I was wrong... A bag can transform an entire look just by being a certain colour, fabric or style.

Seeing as I'm partial to the whole seventies revival thing - and totally accepting of anything suede and tassled into my wardrobe - I've been obsessing over a few bags in particular... 

Jones Blip Backpack
Continuing my obsession with backpacks... Because obviously you need one in every colour, for every possible occasion! These brown leather beauty is literally the best staple rucksack I've seen. 

Zara Fringed Bag
Oh just because everything in Zara is literally perfect right now. This is the most amazing bag I've ever seen and I'll never not love wicker bags. 

Jones Saxby Cross-body Bag
I didn't even realise that Jones sold anything other than boots, but after spending far too long deciding which of their bags to feature on this weeks wishlist, I'm sold. They have a beautiful collection of suede, fringed and tassled bags that are really hard to pick from! This one in particular is making me want to book a summer holiday so I can take it to the beach with me!

ASOS Fringed Cross-body Bag
Bit of fringing never hurt nobody. I have a brown leather bag similar to this, and you can never go wrong with the black suede version!

Jones Stallard Handbag
This reminds me of a bag my mum used to have when I was about 14 and I always, always wanted to borrow it (regardless of the fact the only thing I could keep in a bag aged 14 was my Motorola Rzr and some lip gloss). However now I am at an age where it's totally acceptable to carry round hundreds of totally (un)necessary items, this bag would be ideal! I love the brown croc look leather panels and the tassel detail and I think it would look amazing paired with my flares!

...So there you have it. Which is your fave? Or have you scouted out any other similar bags this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment