Thursday 22 October 2015

Long time, no blog





I feel like I've been away from blogging for so long! I do have my reasons though. For starters, nobody will take photos for me. Simply because there's either no time, no camera or I'm having a bad hair/outfit/life day. Secondly, I've just managed to get myself a job and I've been in Reading for a long week of training and inductions. Now that I'm finally getting a wage again, it will hopefully inspire me start shopping and get blogging! 

This is kind of a nothingness post, but I just wanted to get something up and get back into the swing of things... 

I'm thinking about asking for a SLR bridge camera for christmas but I literally have no idea what's what or what's best for outfit shots. Any tech-y camera tips would be hugely appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment