Thursday 24 March 2016

OOTD | On Wednesday's we wear pink







I am beyond obsessed with the colour pink. Which is funny to me, because I am most definitely not a pink person. Before this month, I could probably count on one hand the amount of pink things I've ever owned. Now, however, I'd probably lose count. From nail varnish, to trainers, to potentially even suit trousers. I can't get enough! 
The thing is, dusty pink is such a surprisingly easy colour to wear. Not only does it pair perfectly with greys and blacks (aka, 99% of my wardrobe), but it works so well with basics to give any old outfit a bit of life.
This Weekday sweater is the most comfortable, silky ribbed fabric that I wish all of my clothes were made from. It's flared sleeves give it a slouchy feel, even though it fits quite well and isn't massively oversized. 
It also perfectly matches my newest pair of trainers! I was hesitant to buy these at first, as I don't particularly rate trainers that aren't branded. To be fair to H&M, their shoe game has massively upped in the past few months and these are actually very good quality leather. However, Vans have recently released a blush pink pack of slip ons and Old Skool's - both of which I'm now desperate to get my hands on!

*Disclaimer: I know it's Thursday, But these photos are from a Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment